Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Murder Mystery

I love Halloween! It is one of my favorites!! I love fall and I LOVE throwing parties! Daniel and I started a tradition with our friends that have become one of my very favorites! Every Halloween we do a murder mystery party. It usually starts on a Friday and ends Sunday. Its a big deal.. we even take off work for it.. no lie. We take our parties serious! So 2 years ago we did a murder mystery here and we started this grand tradition, but because I am seriously a slacker I never posted last years! Ill just do a quick recap... We did a witches and wizard theme murder, and it was sooo fun! We couldn't find another couple so we just did one with 6 and to be honest it wasn't as fun (the game.. the weekend was friggin awesome!) So here are a few pics from last year.
All the boys
Daniel was the wizard of summoning animals and he had a pet Dragon (which we dressed Fergie up as) I was the witch of wind and tornado's

Chris was the wizard of strength and Ky was the witch who transformed into animals
Stac was the witch of nightmares and Jay was a wizard of potions.

I was mostly impressed with our wands!!
We made these!!! HOW legit are they???

It was fun!
 This year my cabin was being used so we couldn't have our party there... so we needed another location.. and what is better than a HAUNTED HOUSE????? We had our Halloween party at my Grandma Letham's house. Now a little back story about this house. I lived in this house with my friend Diana Webster for about 9 months! We LOVED it! But the house is seriously haunted. We had quite a few ghost experiences, but for some reason we didn't leave! haha This house will always have a special place with me.. :)
  I was even more excited to have a murder mystery there! We did a 1920's theme Murder mystery.. it was very convenient because we had just thrown Chris our buddy a surprise 1920 themed birthday party in August so it worked perfectly! 

Daniel was a Gangster & I was a club singer.. (my awesome mom made my dress) We were also the smokers ;)
Jared was a pro 1920s golfer & Stac was a reporter
Ryan was a pro baseball player & Chalyse was an elegant club owner
Chris was a sketchy lawyer and Ky was a flapper
We went up to Driggs Friday night and stayed til Sunday. It was soo much fun!! We all wanted to stay longer!
View from Grandmas house
We also got to have baby Jett come!! I just LOVE this little boy!





 We played so many games, made a bottle band, Stac took a pop bath (my bad) and we laughed a lot! I love getting together with our friends! They are awesome and we always ALWAYS have a blast! The weekend was one of my favorites!


Two of my very favorite people 

We made a packed this year also... Its sad to think about, but all our lives are changing and this may be the last time we all live close by each other for Halloween.. Our packed is; no matter where we live we will ALWAYS make time for our grand Halloween tradition.

Happy Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment