Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Halloween (a couple months late)

I am slowly catching up these past few months. This past Halloween Daniel and I decided we wanted to throw a party at our new home. BUT then we decided we wanted to do a spend over with all our friends, and what is more spooky then a cabin in the woods to have a Halloween party? We spend a GREAT weekend at my parents cabin. We got there Friday night which consited of pizza, games, and a lot of laughing. Then Saturday morning came, and with the lack of snow we all went on a four-wheeler rid. So fun!
I wanted it to be a costume party and so we did a dinner mystery game. Dinner was pumpkin brains (spaghetti stuffed in orange peppers) eye balls,(deviled eggs with olives and food coloring) hairy fingers(matzo sticks) and blood (strawberry daiquiri)
 Dressing up was the best part and everyone's costumes were hilarious!

Our good friends Chris was Frankenstin Ky was a (seductive) Dentist
My brother in law Jared was the Devil's other son and my new SISTER Staci was a depressed goth bride

Brother in law Ben was a hannibal and his AWESOME girlfriend Brooke was a witch
Daniel was a Mummy and I was supposed to be a fortune teller NOT a pirate hooker...


The Boys
The LADIES




It was a great weekend! The mystery game was really fun! if you haven't done one before i recommend doing the Halloween version! I love all these guys and I want to make this a annual trip!
Happy LATE but great HALLOWEEN!!








No comments:

Post a Comment