Monday, April 15, 2013

Puerto Vallarta!

Part 4 of 4
Our last stop was the beautiful Puerto Vallarta. We got off the ship early because we had an excursion in the morning. We went zip lining! We had to take a bus to the location and it was about a hour away. There was so much to see! A lot a poverty which was sad, but it was still beautiful. We got to the spot and we were surrounded by trees! To be honest I was freaking out. I am not the biggest fan of heights.. I am tall so I have a further way to fall! They taught us the basics then we were off! We weren't allowed to take pictures of us actually zip lining so these are from after.




But let me tell you it was a work out! Our guides were a lot of fun they gave be a hard time because I may have been a little dramatic.. MAYBE! We were in charge of stopping ourselves and that scared me the most! What if I don't stop and hit a tree.. what if I stop to early and get hit by another zip linner! (side note Staci did stop to early and got in trouble) But I did great! I am pro! It was so much fun!
 
 



Later we went to old town Puerto Vallarta to shop and hang out, and.... we ate at McDonald's!! We are in Mexico and we go to McDonald's... haha It was delicious! We went and bartered at some shops and bought some fun gifts. The boys loved to barter.. We later went played in the ocean. It was so much fun.. We couldn't stop laughing! My stomach hurt from laughing and my face hurt from getting smoked by the waves! I drank most of the ocean I swear, but it was worth it :) We stayed and played on the beach until sunset, then we wanted to do more shopping.

The night life in Puerto Vallarta was our favorite! There was so much going on! Everyone was so friendly! I couldn't get over how I instantly loved this place and the people there. We are already planning our trip back to Mexico! We loved it so much! This is definitely going to be a hard trip to compete with! It was one we will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment