Sunday, August 12, 2012

Color Run

On Aug 4th my sister-in-law/best friend Staci and I did a 5K! It was soo much fun! It was called the Graffiti Me Run. It was put on in Idaho Falls and it was a blast. Every half a mile there were people who would throw color on you. After we got done with the run everyone got together and threw paint in the air, and then at each other!!! WE WERE COVERED!! I don't think I have said it enough...IT WAS SO FUN!!

This Was right after the run.. We thought we were COVERED with color.....




 Inside when the color was thrown










Her hair was AWESOME


 So COOL


 It was so great! It was a lot harder to wash off though! I had green in my ears, Stac had pink in her hair for days, and our boogers were colorful! We are SOO doing this next year!

Aug 4th also was my other sister-in-law Sarah's birthday. So we celebrated it Sunday. Sarah wanted to do something fun and different. So for dinner she made a rule that we could not each with silverware or plate. It was pretty difficult, but a fun time. Here are a few pictures from the dinner.

 We all had to wear garbage sacks to protect our clothes





 Cali really enjoyed it!
It was a GREAT weekend Happy Birthday Sarah!


1 comment: