Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vegas!

Ahhhhh Just typing the words makes me wish I was there! My sexy man buddy and me got to go to Las Vegas for an entire week! Words can NOT describe how bad we needed to get away. We spent the first 5 days with my family, and the last 2 just me and Daniel..BLISS. My dad's basketball team heads down to Vegas every year, so it's an excuse for all of us to go PARTY!! We first stopped in St George to see a couple of my favorite people Shellene and BOO BOO, sadly they couldn't go to Vegas, but it was fun to hang out with them for a while! Some of our activities were, KA a circ show, POOL, The CSI exhibit, BUFFETS, a little Black Jack, Visiting the TV show Pawn Stars,Old Town Vegas,Shopping,Walking the strip, Riding the Desperado (roller coaster) 16 times,more pool and FOOD, seeing my friend Abbie, not being at work, long drive = long chats with my handsome hubby, and  PEOPLE WATCHING...Let me tell you Old town Vegas is the best place to people watch... Here are a few pics from our trip.. (sorry taken with my phone)

Also my pics were being weird, but I am pretty sure they explain themselves.. The random bums and people...were apart of my people watching :) Yes...I am a creep.


I love this little girl soo much!


The CSI exhibit we were given a case that we had to solve. Ours was that there was a body found in the desert and it had a gun shot through the head....honestly I was SOO excited about it, but it was LAME.
 My HOT cheeser..

Pawn stars was really neat SUPER small, but cool
Getting ready for KA to start. It was really neat! the staging was UNBELIEVABLE!

 The desperado! It is sooo fun!

OLD MEN dressed up as cupid....
She was CRAZY
 Next house, this is going to be my bedroom door... ha
 She was wearing a mask and doing kicks... I was DYING
 Made completely of flowers!

 YUM!
 It's ABBIE!! I miss her so much! So I was soo excited when we got to stop and say hi to her on our way home! She has the cutest little pregnant belly! I love ya ABS!!
A day before we left Daniel and I celebrated our two year anniversary.
I love this man so much more today. He is my rock, my shoulder, and my best friend. I am so grateful to have him as my eternal companion and I can't wait for the MANY many more anniversaries to come.
It was such a great and needed trip, but by the end we were ready to get back home to see our puppie!


Yes, she is asleep!

It was a great time! Can't wait til next year!

1 comment:

  1. Fun trip to vegas! The cheesy face of Daniel doesn't even look like him haha. Two things made me laugh out loud... really hard.
    #1: The girl doing the kicks- for some reason I could picture you laughing at her with your nose flaring.
    #2: YOUR BULLDOG. Bwwaaaaa hahahahahha! I seriously guffawed out loud and had to cover my mouth so I didn't wake Wyatt up.

    SO FUNNY. Happy Anniversary.... once again, so glad you found the RIGHT eternal companion. Who was always right????

    Mwa

    ReplyDelete