Monday, April 15, 2013

Mexico 2012

Part 1 of 4
It has been a crazy few months and to be honest I have been FULLY slacking on keeping up our blog.
Anyways, Daniel and I were so lucky to get to go on our first cruise last November with Jared and Staci. It was a lot of fun, and I am sold on vacationing in Mexico anytime! My vacation started out with me going brunette!! I wanted a change and definitely got one! We ended up leaving the day after Thanksgiving. To say Stac and I were excited is an UNDERSTATEMENT!! I seriously could not sleep the night before. Stac and I put together a little care package for our cute husband's for the LONG trip to California. The first night we drove to St George and stayed at my brother's house. (Love them)


 We made it to Cali and decided to go explore Long Beach.. It included going down 9 flights of stairs just to find out it was a fire escape only...(my bad) Staci spilled water on my purse..(made it smell like a dead fish) and us finding and riding a cute little Ferris wheel. We went back to the hotel and NO ONE could sleep so the boys went to the hot tub....in speedos....While Staci and I hung out in the room.. we still couldn't sleep so we played cards to try and make the night go by faster.



FINALLY the time came to get on the boat...."We are going to get on the boat, you guys seriously we are going to get on the boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Staci's words. We were all so excited that we took 55 pictures before getting on the actual boat! We finally got on the Carnival Splendor, and we didn't have access to out rooms yet so we went out and explored! I was so excited to start my perfect vacation with my perfect guy.










No comments:

Post a Comment