Sunday, December 25, 2011

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

This has been a question I have gotten A LOT lately concerning my blog. (if you can call it that) Things have been a little hecktic but great! I am going to go back quite a ways  mainly because I have pictures from back then! Think back to when it was warm and sunny, with birds chirping and HEAT! This last summer we got a driveway, sidewalk and a lawn.I couldn't be more happy about this primarily because whenever it rained we went swimming in mud.and my floor suffered. Literally. We chose to do sod instead of seed and I am glad we did. INSTANT LAWN







These are some of our happy helpers. Daniel's siblings Sarah and Ben and his dad My brother Zeke and our friend Brooke (who is now dating Ben :) I'm a match maker..more of my mad skills later) I am so grateful for their helped it actually was a fun day.

We also planted bushes and our cute trees!

It really wasn't that bad and I am so grateful for our happy helpers they are the best! It was fun to enjoy for about 2 weeks before the snow came :)

No comments:

Post a Comment