Sunday, January 22, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Shower



One of my very best friends married the LOVE of her life on December 2. Her LOVE just happened to be my brother-in- law! Daniel's brother Jared came home from his mission, and I KNEW he would meet,like date,laugh,and fall completely in love with the most amazing girl...Staci Peterson. So they met at our house,and they both lost at spoons so Staci had to ride on Jared's back like a donkey. After that their love story began! They started to dated, and fell in LOVE.
So Stac Ky and myself are COMPLETLEY obsessed with FRIENDS the show and Kylie's mom thought a FRIENDS shower was the perfect idea. We LOVED it, and Ky and I went all out!

(The One where Pheobe mugs Ross: The One with Joey's man bag: The One with the Lottery: The One with the Chick and the Duck: The One with all tho Poker)





                                                         
                                       (The One with the Cheap Wedding Dress, models)







It was such a BLAST! We loved putting it together. We had it all, Gladis & Glenis, smelly cat, flawn (sp) finger sandwiches,Jello shots,cheese cake, cups, and 3 kinds of ice; cubed, crushed, and dry.....and of course a STRIPPER!!!
A shout out to our male stripper (who's picture would not load!) It was so much fun and I am so happy and LUCKY to have amazing friends in my life, and a BEST friend to now call SISTER-IN-LAW!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!!! I am so glad you got so many pictures from the shower I need to get them from you!! I have the best friends ever!! Love you sister!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word you guys are HILARIOUS! Can we all be friends when we eventually move back to idaho? haha

    ReplyDelete