Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our December consisted of...

I know it's February, but I am SLOWLY catching up. Our December/November was hectic, but primarily December. 
    
1. Daniel grew a mustache & was a cowboy.....a HOT cowboy... Dang I love this guy.
 

          2. My brother in law got his endowments out



We call this the Staci Pose

        3. My Best friend became my sister in law & married her best friend!





    4.We had a rockin' Christmas party (Grinch themed; Daniel STILL had his mustache) 




    5. The great people of the DC South mission got my awesome brother in law for 2 years 

     6. We added a new addition to our Family.... Fergie :) a rambunctious, cuddly, hyper, LOUD snoring, obsessed with feet, the deepest and pathetic intimidating bark, English Bulldog who we love so much!





It was a crazy month filled with a lot of tears and A LOT of laughs, but the most important thing was it was filled with memories with people we love! A great way to end 2011 and welcome in 2012.  I'm a very lucky & happy girl.

1 comment: