Friday, February 11, 2011

One year ago!

One year ago on Feburary 5th my AMAZING husband asked me to spend eternity with him! I still remember it as if it was yesterday. He thought he was so sly, but I am ridiculously smart and kinda caught on....(not really) Daniel's brother Ben had a basketball game in Idaho Falls that night, so I was headed down to the game. My honey asked me to come early so I could eat dinner with his family, as I was leaving Chari (my little sis) ZOOMS passed me on the stairs with my Ugg boots in her hand and runs outside to my car, I see her throw them in and then walk back like everything was normal. Weird. Now you should know that Daniel and I had been ring shopping for the past 2 months and we couldn't find any! Until we went to Utah and I found the most amazing ring! But Daniel said he didn't have enough credit so they wouldn't approve him. So we left empty handed and I was depressed.. back to square one. So I was not expecting the purposal at all! I got to Daniel's parents house and they had already eaten dinner. Awesome. Daniel's parents left early because they wanted to get good seats for the game, and we usually go with them, but not this night. He tells me that we need to run a quick errand before the game. We get in the car and we end up at Leo's Place. (an arcade; where we went on our first date) We go and play air hockey just like our first date! It was a blast! Then we went to the game. Usually Danno is the LOUDEST and CRAZIEST fan ever, but this night he was quiet and sweating! WEIRD After the game Daniel quickly said bye to everyone and grabbed my hand and we left. I knew something was going on, because this again wasn't normal. Daniel for the first time does not open my car door (which is not like him!) WEIRD we go to the church parking lot where we meant and he has this AMAZING dinner all set aside for us.. My heart started pounding! I knew he was going to purpose! Well he didn't we ate dinner and we left! I was mad! We start driving and I notice that we are going towards the Windmills in Idaho Falls. (where we went on our first date) The big problem was our first date was in May and here it is February with snow up to my waist. On our first date we walked to a Windmill number 47. Daniel pulls up to the lucky 47 windmill and we get out. Now we still have to hike about a mile to reach it. So I am complaining the entire time! Ha I was getting so frustrated I told him there are other places we can make out why here! :) Then I see Sparks of fire as we get closer.. I cant breath! We FINALLY reach the Windmill and there is a fire and roses. I grab one of the roses and I turn around and Daniel is on his knee! (The little stinker went to Utah early one Saturday morning and bought the ring AND then came and hung out with me later that night!) Well done babe! Well the rest is now!


Our First Date
 
The Hardware

 Right after we got ENGAGED!

On our one year mark Daniel took me to dinner and then to play arcade games! I cant believe is been one year! I love my husband very much and am the luckiest girl ever!

3 comments:

  1. Kinz you two are the cutest! Can you believe how fast one year goes by? Hope you guys are doing great, I miss seeing your face around Sexy Rexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and one more thing, remember in like the third grade when you would dip a worm in paint and let it move across your paper? that's what your background reminds me of and I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Roz I love you!! You need to come to Rexburg so I can see you! :) Well I am going to be in Utah maybe I'll run into you!!! PS your niece is the CUTEST baby! I cant get over how cute she is!!

    ReplyDelete