Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I NEED BLOG HELP

So obviously I am new at the whole blogging world! (I couldn't even get my picture the right way!) Well anyways life with the Eaton's is great! I LOVE being married! Its crazy to think that Daniel and I have been married almost 6 months! We moved out of the haunted Rigby house YAY! We now are living in Daniel's Grandma's house while she is in Montana. Our house is almost done! The cabinets are in, wood flooring is completed, railing is FINALLY done, and all that is left is carpet! Its staring to look like a home! I can't wait to stop living out of a suitcase. My Big brother gets married. I went to my soon to be sister-in-laws cute Jaclyn's shower, and I CRIED! I know SHOCKING Kinzie never cries..... I have been so protective of my brother and he found the perfect girl! I love them both! Also I am giving a warning this post is going to be a picture overload! So pictures from our wedding and the construction of our home!
                                                                    First Kiss :)

                                                              My Amazing Sisters

                                                                     Parents

                                                          A Little Bit of Our Reception
  

                                                                  LOVED our cake    













Basically the BEST day of my LIFE!!!!


I guess its mainly our wedding but it was a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Kinz!!!! I have seen your family but not you!! We need to get together I want to come and see your house!! I will call you answer please :) oh and ps i am so sad I missed your wedding It looked beautiful!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I love your blog! I saw Eaton's and I was like what the.. who could that be? And of course it was you! I feel like I haven't ran into you in a while, hmm weird? But I LOVe love your wedding pictures and I'm so happy you have a blog... love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am still amazed at the fact that I wasn't at your wedding at the temple. I remember Chalyse telling me that you got married earlier in the day- so I found out AFTER the fact. How ridiculous is that! I remember feeling sad and embarrassed at the same time. I wanted to be there. I always thought I would be in some of your wedding pictures and I'm not in one. Hmmmmmm,
    Andy

    ReplyDelete