Monday, July 2, 2012

Hawkins Family Reuinion 2012

So this year the Hawkins clan had our first family reunion, It was a BLAST! I love being with my family, and it's RARE. Our weekend started off with...well not the best. I had just gotten home from work and Daniel had just cut his own hair. I came in and he asked me to help FIX the back. SOO I assumed he wanted me to fix the long hairs that he missed in the back. Nope. He wanted me to trim his neck and ears. Well......................
Ya I was in trouble.
After that fun stuff we headed up to Rexburg for the fun. We met up with the fam and went to dinner and hung out. Later that night my family headed up to the cabin and we went back home. The next morning we played in a 3 on 3 volleyball tournament with our awesome sister-in-law Staci. It was so fun! We did awesome! Daniel and I had to leave though to be with my fam, so we left Stac alone! We felt super bad! Next year we will FOR SURE kill it! I got FRIED from the sun BAD.
    When we got tot the cabin the fun began! It was a weekend filled with boating, laughs, food, babies, hiking, sunburns, and more food! Here's some fun pictures from the weekend.

  
















 We really missed Kelly though. One of the BEST surprises was Mo, Shellene, and Bentlee came! AH It was so great to see them.


 Yea this picture does not show how fried I got! It is pretty bad!

Hawkins Reunion was so GREAT can't wait til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment