Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mr Old

My main squeeze turned into an old man this week. He turned 25! (I type that number and grew a gray hair) Even though he is an old terd he is still as yummy as ever! :)

Danno had to work this year on his actual birthday, so we had to celebrate a week early. I really LOVE throwing parties. Daniel's birthday is March 29 and my cute sister in law and bestie, Staci's birthday is March 22. So we HAD to do a combined party! The weather was so nice on Saturday that we decided to have a BBQ. After eating we played a couple games I made up........ I LOVE making people feel awkward haha it helps loosen the mood. The first game accomplished that! Belly Popping's objective was to pop the balloon only by your stomach, no hands or feet...just picture it...HILARIOUS! We have a few pics but its only bootys! But here are a couple. So inside of a few of the balloons there were surprises!!! MONEY!
Ky needed help :)    










 So for the birthday cake Ky mad a DELICIOUS better than you know what cake, it was super yummy. But I had a 24 and a 25 candle, but I broke one of the 2's so it ended up being 245...I know white trash!
 We had another game where the girls vs boys we had to huddle in a circle and try to get the balloon up through the circle without kicking, you only could use your bodies.. The girls lost. To be fair we were distracted by the guys it was so funny. (notice Jared's trophy that's what the winner received) We ended the night with a pretty intense game of Brazilian Volleyball. I love these guys and it was so fun!


 Daniel got spoiled, but he is worth it! The sexy and I know it along with the envelope is from Ky,Chris,Jay and Pete. Daniel has a dance move he does and EVERY TIME he sings 'I'm sexy and I know it' and the other girft was FREE bleach treys for teeth whiteing! They are awesome!
 Danno LOVES sushi.. I hate it, but for his birthday I got him sushi to enjoy out at work for dinner! This picture make is look some what appetizing but gag! PS the orange is FISH EGGS!!!! He LOVED it!

 HA these make me laugh this was on his birthday right before he had to leave for work Fergie was playing with him, and I told Daniel to look up and instantly she puts her paw on his head 'Not in MY house'. I love both of these two so much, and I hope my handsome hubby had a great day! HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY LOVER!!

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious! Oh how I wish we were neighbors... Happy B-day to that hubby of yours!

    ReplyDelete